Foltoy Computers Nig. Ltd.
Catalyst to Productivities
FOLTOY COMPUTERS NIGERIA LIMITED was incorporated in 1993 to major in application software’s development for financial and other related industries, also to offer adequate ICT education and training to corporate organisations and develope individuals from novies to professional.
While our minor services cover every aspect of ICT. The experience and operations already gained is a great asset to widen the scope of the operations of the company, and to be enjoyed by the customers due to expertise consultations and services rendered to them.
Our Computer Company has in recent years executed some major works in the area of system development, computerization of Banks and industries, executive training, repairs and Maintenance, including Network installation.
In view of the above - Foltoy Computers Nigeria Limited is an Information and communication Technology outfit with core area in Software development and Training. We offer every other aspect of ICT due to our educational background coupled with professional qualification and experienced gained over several years in rendering these services to varieties of industries.
1. CUSTODIAN MICROFINANCE BANK, OWODE ESTATE, IBADAN, OYO STATE.
2. TRUST MICROFINANCE BANK, OWODE EGBA, OGUN STATE. (With two branches in Mowe and Ibafo)
3. FREEDOM MICROFINANCE BANK, BOLADE, OSHODI, LAGOS STATE.
4. UNAAB MICROFINANCE BANK, ALABATA, ABEOKUTA, OGUN STATE (With One branch)
5. LAVENDA MICROFINANCE BANK, LAFENWA, ABEOKUTA, OGUN STATE (With three Branches)
6. OOU MICROFINANCE BANK, AGO-IWOYE, OGUN STATE (with Tree cash centres)
7. MAPOLY MICROFINANCE BANK, MOSHOOD ABIOLA POLY, ABEOKUTA OGUN STATE
8. HERITAGE MICROFINANCE BANK, ALAPERE, LAGOS STATE (With Three Branches)
9. CLASSIC MICROFINANCE BANK, ABEOKUTA, OGUN STATE (With Two Branches)
10. OMU MICROFINANCE BANK, OMU, IJEBU-ODE, OGUN STATE
11. TASUED MICROFINANCE BANK, IJEGUN, IJEBU-ODE, OGUN STATE
12. CITIHOMES SAVINGS AND LOANS LTD, CAMPBELL STR. LAGOS
13. RANDA MICROFINANCE BANK LTD, OGBOMOSHO, OYO STATE
14. OLOGBON MICROFINANCE BANK, OLOGBON AREA, OGBOMOSHO, OYO STATE
15. UNIQUE MICROFINANCE BANK LTD, IYANA-IPAJA, LAGOS
16. AGOSASA MICROFINANCE BANK LTD, AGOSASA, IDI-IROKO, OGUN STATE
17. GARDEN-CITY MICROFINANCE BANK LTD, PH, RIVER
18. CHIDERA MICROFINANCE BANK LTD, NEW HAVEN, ENUGU, STATE
19. HILLTOP MICROFINANCE BANK LTD, IJERO, EKITI STATE
20. VENTURE SUPPORT MICROFINANCE BANK LTD, OWOROSHOKI, LAGOS STATE
21. IC-GLOBAL MICROFINANCE BANK LTD, WARRI WITH 17 BRANCHES IN DELTA STATE
22. MOYOFADE MICROFINANCE BANK LTD, EJIGBO, OSUN STATE
23. EXCELLENT MICROFINANCE BANK LTD, MAKURDI, BENUE STATE
24. ROCKSHEILD MICROFINANCE BANK LTD, OJOTA, LAGOS STATE WITH FIVE (5) BRANCHES
25. SHIMAZ MICROFINANCE BANK LTD, MODAKEKE, OSUN STATE
26. SAPPHIRE MICROFINANCE BANK LTD, UYO, AKWA IBOM STATE.
27. LANDROCK MICROFINANCE BANK LTD, ASABA, DELTA STATE.
28. UNIUYO MICROFINANCE BANK LTD, UYO, AKWA IBOM STATE.
29. EASTMAN MICROFINANCE BANK LTD, TEMPLE AVN, ENUGU
30. OSOMHE MICROFINANCE BANK LTD, FUGAR, EDO STATE
31. NUN MICROFINANCE BANK LTD, YENAGOA, BAYELSA STATE
32. OGBETE MICROFINANCE BANK LTD, OGBETE MKT., ENUGU
33. HALLOWED MICROFINANCE BANK LTD, NKWO MKT, NNEWI, ANAMBRA STATE
34. ANYA MICROFINANCE BANK LTD, OBODONKWU, ONITSHA, ANAMBRA STATE
35. GOLDMAN MICROFINANCE BANK LTD., EZENEI ROAD, ASABA, DELTA STATE
36. OLOWOLAGBA MICROFINANCE BANK, SABO, OGBOMOSHO, OYO STATE
37. AJEWOLE MICROFINANCE BANK, SABO, OGBOMOSHO, OYO STATE
38. CARETAKER MICROFINANCE BANK, CARETAKER, OGBOMOSHO, OYO STATE
39. KEYSTONE MICROFINANCE BANK, AGEGE, LAGOS STATE
40. AMAZING-GRACE MICROFINANCE BANK, OSIELE, ABEOKUTA, OGUN. WITH TWO (2) BRANCHES
Corporate Training For Microfinance Banks
Corporate training on our software package called RecentBanker for Microfinance Banks will be conducted for all users in the South Eastern part of Nigeria on 28th and 29th October 2010 for two days in Modetel hotel, Enugu, Enugu state. We expect three participants from Each Microfinance Bank that are using this product. [One staff from Information Technology unit, one Staff from Banking Operations and one Staff from Credit and Marketing]
We appreciate all our clients (MFB’s) that attended the last training conducted in our office training hall on 24th to 27th August 2010 for four days.
We hope all the skills acquired during training will be implemented successfully in your respective offices
RecentBanker For MFB
This has been enhanced to incorporate the new CBN online soft copy (eFASS)
Other Software product
Electronic Filing (RecentFile), School management solutions (RecentSchool) and Cooperative society package (RecentCooperative) are having good market share recently.